Sunday, October 6, 2013

Viga got the Blues

Dear Mirror:
Thank you for showing me the clear picture of my worth.  For a minute I was feeling down; it seemed everybody else in my profession was getting their props; me, I was feeling slept on by my so called supporters.

My name was being left out and my work was being over looked by the very ones who should have been focusing on what I have been consistently doing.  Then it occurred to me, why am I worried about what people think? My body of work along with my grind and the grace of God will outlast these bandwagon people who jock because of what they lack and diss because of what you have.

I will continue to display positive, I will prevail because when you are in the moment you realize its a marathon and not a sprint.   Your pace will keep you through the peaks and valleys.  When you cross that line raise your hands up to God and please know there's no other way to get there but through him.  So man down. Spirit up.

Thank you mirror for listening, how much do I owe you! #keepsleepingonme

-Viga-Blues


No comments:

Post a Comment