Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New episode of Viga Tales-Second Season

This episode was written by Vigalantee.

Who's that knocking on my window? (pow,nobody now) and on top of that, they are calling my name. That's just how the ball bounces right on my court. Now they are giving me 10 minutes to turn myself in. Now what would a bunker be like without a escape route? boy ole boy, remind me to thank the crew in vegas.

Let me just grab a few thangs and ease on down the yellow brick road. Seriously its a yellow brick road (the vegas crew got jokes) but it will do. So as the count down begins and I gets to steppin if though I was in martins house (you know the sitcom show in the 90's) I push the button and the trap door opens. I'm kind of mad because they get to ramble through my stuff; I bet those chomps jack my new edition collection and my?????

Never mind all jokes aside, I'm real messed up right now. Why does this seem to be my fate? I can't do nothing but run, I'm out gunned. I know I'm not the only one fighting, God's people will always fight; but I don't know where to start.

I got this walkie talkie and they are in the bunker and they are wrecking the place. Tthey won't get nothing but my new edition collection, but no real info so I'm on the move trying to get to Bonner Springs. There go a police car and its running with no one in it. But anyway as I cruise the back roads of Wyandotte County, it looks like zombie land. I hope my kids are ok. I stopped the car and left it running and I'm on the back side of the Legends (shopping complex) hitting the woods. I got about a 3 mile walk to get to Steve Spartans hide out; this is way to damn easy and I'm getting no signs or spiritual hints or any activity from the police that had got to my bunker, no watcher and I'm tired and its getting dark. Ok I feel like I'm walking into a trap,what the hell is that looking at me will ill intention? T.b.c

No comments:

Post a Comment